Any opensuse users here?

Thu Feb 12 03:55:23 UTC 2009

This is kind of off topic here but i still hope to get some help.

I want to know what packages do i need to install on opensuse to build
kdevelop? I do not find any kdelibs-dev package for 4.2.

I've recently migrated from kubuntu to opensuse 11.1. I have been a debian (or
debian based distro) user for a long time now and am a little lost when it
comes to packages in opensuse. Also trying to install kdevelop3 seems to
insist on installing kde3 dev packages that i am not really interested in.
--
Cheers!
Kishore