cmake manager regression?

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Tue Feb 10 20:38:00 UTC 2009

On 08.02.09 01:11:57, Nick Shaforostoff wrote:
> I in kdesdk/lokalize have single CMakeLists.txt for several subdirectories:
> include_directories(
>     ${CMAKE_CURRENT_SOURCE_DIR}/prefs
>     ${CMAKE_CURRENT_SOURCE_DIR}/common
>
> with today's kdevelop version local include directives
> (they don't specify full relative path) started being underlined with red

Hmm, the problem reporter says that the cmake support didn't report
CMAKE_CURRENT_SOURCE_DIR for the lokalize subdir. Also I can't see any
targets in it. I suspect this is simply because cmake support doesn't
yet support the macro_optional_add_subdir clause, or during parsing it
finds that OPTION_lokalize is set to wrong (or was it BUILD_lokalize).

Is this really happening?