cmake manager regression?

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Sun Feb 8 00:19:08 UTC 2009

On 08.02.09 01:11:57, Nick Shaforostoff wrote:
> I in kdesdk/lokalize have single CMakeLists.txt for several subdirectories:
> include_directories(
>     ${CMAKE_CURRENT_SOURCE_DIR}/prefs
>     ${CMAKE_CURRENT_SOURCE_DIR}/common
>
> with today's kdevelop version local include directives
> (they don't specify full relative path) started being underlined with red

Most probably due to my changes yesterday to fix cmake manager to actually
behave correctly when parsing cmake files and hence provide proper
include-dirs. I'll try to test this tomorrow with kdevplatform and see
wether I can reproduce any problems on linux.

Tomorrow will be cancelled due to lack of interest.