Started to fixup cppdebugger in trunk/kdevelop

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Sun Feb 8 22:58:12 UTC 2009

On 08.02.09 23:26:17, Andreas Pakulat wrote:
> Hi,
>
> just a short "I got something useful done" message here, namely showing
> local variables in the variable widget. There's a pretty obvious bug
> and also variables are visible that are not defined at the "current"
> position of execution.

Ok, fixed that bug. But one other thing thats still problematic: When
switching from one frame to the next I'll have to remove all variables
from the tree and I'm not quite sure what the plan was to make this
work.

As far as I understood the old code actually kept the list of "current"
variables around for each frame it has seen and then just switched to
the current frame's variable list.

Is that still the current design decision, or should this be done
differently? If so how?

Don't get to bragging.