on documentation

Aleix Pol aleixpol at kde.org
Mon Feb 2 03:21:31 UTC 2009

It is kind of working using QtHelp now. If you could take a look we can
discuss later how do we want it to behave.

I know there are issues, but well, it is known that some polishing is
needed.

For now i think that the most important things are:
- Auto raise of the view when doc is requested.
- Add a menu action + shortcut to make it easily reachable.
- Let it be used like the context browser (the documentation shown depends
on the cursor). Not sure about that one.
- History
- Use QTextBrowser instead of webkit? :P
- ... anything

Thanks,
Aleix