on documentation

David nolden david.nolden.kdevelop at art-master.de
Sun Feb 1 09:47:12 UTC 2009

Am Sonntag 01 Februar 2009 04:22:00 schrieb Aleix Pol:
> Hi,
> I created this interface, based on what david suggested. I added some
> mockups for a way to create ways to view out of it in playground. I'd like
> to have something useful tomorrow. If there is nothing against this patch,
> I'll commit it tomorrow and keep working on the plugins.
>
> Thanks,
> Aleix
Looks good. Except that giving the parent-widget to documentationWidget(..)
looks unneeded, since you can also call setParent(..) if you want. Also the
documentation should clearly define whether it should return the same widget
again and again, or create a new one with each call, and something about the
widget ownership.

Really great you're starting this. :)

Greetings, David