on documentation

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Sun Feb 1 01:17:45 UTC 2009

On 01.02.09 00:51:54, David nolden wrote:
> Am Samstag 31 Januar 2009 23:43:05 schrieb Andreas Pakulat:
> > With my maintainer hat on I do have to point out (just a little ;) that
> > it would be nice getting the plugins that we already have in the core
> > modules to work properly before starting new ones...
>
> Imo at least simple Qt documentation integration is absolutely essential for
> the 4.0 release(It's the only part that is still completely missing), it has
> to be started at some point.

The keyword is "simple" here :) Integrating the documentation with the
duchain support and all that is a lot more than just "simple"
integration. My definition of "simple" is embedding Qt Help System
(toolview or file-area doesn't matter too much) and providing a search
function with it (didn't look at the Qt Help API, so can't say what we
have to do for that).

Anyway, EOD (this particular issue at least) for me, because at the end
of the day we're still playing "the one who codes decides" :)

An avocado-tone refrigerator would look good on your resume.