KDE/kdevelop/plugins

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Sun Feb 1 01:07:35 UTC 2009

On 01.02.09 00:24:24, David Nolden wrote:
> SVN commit 919445 by zwabel:
>
> - Unbreak the changes of r918782. KUrl::isRelativeUrl does not work with paths, and always returns true on them. So use KUrl(path).isRelative(), which works properly.

Sorry, should've read KUrl::isRelative a bit closer.
The problem is that the given string is expected to be a real url,
including the protocol :( So I guess we need to create a KUrl or use
QFileInfo::isAbsolute(). Not sure which has better performance,
QFileInfo allocates a QFileSystemEngine to do the check and creation of
Kurl isn't really check either...

Executive ability is prominent in your make-up.