KDevelop4 UI

David Nolden zwabel at googlemail.com
Mon Dec 28 17:25:07 UTC 2009

Am Montag 28 Dezember 2009 17:54:29 schrieb Andreas Pakulat:
> On 28.12.09 17:05:53, David Nolden wrote:
> > I've implemented the whole thing now. It basically all works behind
> > KXMLGui's back, because that one neither like the re-ordering nor the
> > re-structuring.
>
> But it still uses part of xmlgui infrastructure right? If not we could
> just drop xmlgui altogether...

I guess we cannot go without that for now, as the whole rest of the main-menu
structure is based on it. What I've implemented basically 'watches' what
KXMLGui does while merging, and in the end adjusts the result it the way we
want (re-order main menu entries, and move editor-actions into a submenu).