KDevelop4 UI

Nicolas Alvarez nicolas.alvarez at gmail.com
Mon Dec 21 23:26:53 UTC 2009

David Nolden wrote:
> So I think we have the required features in place for a 4.0 release. But
> apart from stability and bugs, there is still a bigger problem that should
> be addressed first: The messy UI.

While we're talking about usability...

Most (if not all) of the default keyboard shortcuts for the debugger
(the typical Step Into, Step Over, Step Out, and Continue operations)
clash with the default shortcuts of the editor, so I can't use them;
I get a popup saying there is a shortcut conflict.

After using kdevelop debugger just once, using only the toolbar buttons,
I went back to cgdb from a console.

--
Nicolas