extragear/sdk/kdevplatform/shell

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Tue Dec 8 17:17:55 UTC 2009

On 08.12.09 03:04:54, David Nolden wrote:
> SVN commit 1060101 by zwabel:
>
> Make the "Close All Projects" button work nicer together with sessions. Instead of removing all projects from the current session, it starts a new empty session, and closes the current one.

Hmm, if thats really the semantics we want to have for Close All Projects,
then IMHO the button should just go away. It doesn't make sense to have two
buttons (Start new Session vs. Close All Projects) that do the same thing.
At least not in this case - IMHO.

You will be singled out for promotion in your work.