extragear/sdk/kdevplatform/shell

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Tue Dec 8 08:16:36 UTC 2009

On 08.12.09 04:40:42, David Nolden wrote:
> Am Montag 07 Dezember 2009 21:37:44 schrieb Niko Sams:
> > On Mon, Dec 7, 2009 at 21:24, David Nolden <zwabel at googlemail.com> wrote:
> > [...]
> >
> > > That's my ideas of how sessions should work, and it's wouldn't be that
> > > hard to implement.
> >
> > Yes, we should have exactly THAT behavior in 4.0.
> >
> > stupid question: should session switching change loaded projects in
> > current trunk? Because for me it doesn't.
>
> I've worked the night on this, and now, we have exactly THAT behavior. :-)

Just skimming over the commits there are a few unanswered questions. But
I'll have to ask them later tonight. In general however this sounds
good, yet we still need to decide which other settings from Configure
KDEvelop and Configure Editor should go into the session...

If you think last Tuesday was a drag, wait till you see what happens tomorrow!