Kompare support for patch and difference reviewing

David Nolden david.nolden.kdevelop at art-master.de
Thu Aug 6 13:29:14 UTC 2009

Am Donnerstag 06 August 2009 15:17:56 schrieben Sie:
> So are you planning to get this to work? if you do I won't keep working on
> that, I don't want 2 conflicting patches. I can let you work on that if you
> wish, and we see what happens.
Both things don't contradict each other. I will create that highlighting
stuff, and you can keep working on the kompare integration. In the end, both
are different ways of visualizing the changes, and ideally we could switch
between them easily.

Greetings, David