CodeCompletion + Kate's Word Completion

Christoph Cullmann cullmann at absint.com
Thu Apr 23 07:55:57 UTC 2009

Hi,

for KDE 4.3, I would like to have the simple word completion in kate per
default on.

What happens to KDevelop then? Is the completion interface able to disable the
integrated word completion for KDevelop? Will it mess up the Code Completion
for KDevelop? If so, nothing done atm, what can we do to avoid this?

cu
Christoph

--
AbsInt Angewandte Informatik GmbH      Email: cullmann at AbsInt.com