KDE/kdevplatform

David Nolden david.nolden.kdevelop at art-master.de
Fri Apr 24 21:15:34 UTC 2009

Am Freitag 24 April 2009 23:05:41 schrieb Andreas Pakulat:
> On 24.04.09 19:56:40, Aleix Pol Gonzalez wrote:
> > SVN commit 958829 by apol:
> >
> > New framestackwidget interface, separed with 2 views: threads and
> > framelist.
>
> So we have one view for threads and one for the stack? I'd find it nicer
> if both where in the same tree, having a stack under each thread (if the
> thread is not running)

Did you try actually using it? We came to the conclusion that the tree version
has serious usability problems that cannot be fixed easily, especially when
the backtraces are long. With this version, you go down the backtrace just by
using the mouse-wheel instead of clicking ellipsis lines, and you can much
easier switch between different threads.

Greetings, David