KDE/kdevplatform

Aleix Pol aleixpol at kde.org
Fri Apr 24 21:15:46 UTC 2009

On Fri, Apr 24, 2009 at 11:05 PM, Andreas Pakulat <apaku at gmx.de> wrote:

> On 24.04.09 19:56:40, Aleix Pol Gonzalez wrote:
> > SVN commit 958829 by apol:
> >
> > New framestackwidget interface, separed with 2 views: threads and
> framelist.

2 views in the same tool view. Maybe you should try it first. It is the same
approach that all the IDE's are taking (with combo boxes) and made sense to
us.

> So we have one view for threads and one for the stack? I'd find it nicer
> if both where in the same tree, having a stack under each thread (if the
> thread is not running)

Both were in the same tree before and it was not really good, having it
separed it lets us to have some nice features (like automatically growing
the stack)

Aleix