2 instances interfering?

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Thu Apr 23 22:39:43 UTC 2009

Hi,

ok, this is getting kinda annoying. It seems that when running two
instances of kdevelop at the same time this sometimes changes
modification times in the projects they have open. In particular I have
kdevplatform open and most times when I start a second instance and then
later hit build in the first instance parts of the language library is
rebuilt (ducontext, duchain, parsingenvironment). I didn't do anything
in the second instance and in the first I just added a few kdebug calls
to a file in shell/.

Anybody has an idea what might be happening here?

You have a deep interest in all that is artistic.