KDE/kdevplatform

Alexander Dymo alexander.dymo at gmail.com
Thu Apr 23 19:44:34 UTC 2009

> Just tried, while it looks ok for the no-tabs gui and with only a few
> tabs open, I think it looks horrible with many tabs open when you get
> the QTabWidget arrow-buttons. So I'm even more interested in hearing the
> reasoning behind this change.

I think we agreed here that wasting so much vertical space with two
stastusbars is not an option, so we came up with this idea.
Another option would be to just display the part of the statusbar with
column/line information in the bottom right corner of the editor
window.

Anyway, we had another idea for the second statusbar, I'll show the
result later if I manage to get that implemented.