Move completion widget further up

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Thu Apr 23 19:08:31 UTC 2009

Hi,

I've got a bit of a problem with the completion widget because most of
the time I'm adding new methods I do this at the end of the file, which
means that my cursor is at the bottom of the kate view. Can we make it
such that if the cursor is close to the bottom of the kate view (maybe
1/5th of the height) that the completion widget then pops up above that
area? So for example if I have the cursor between pixel 160 and 200,
then the bottom of the completion should show up above pixel 160 or
something like that.

As it is now, I sometimes can only see the "Implement" string as
everything else is cut by the screen bottom.

Try the Moo Shu Pork.  It is especially good today.