Aleix Pol aleixpol at kde.org
Mon Apr 20 22:06:24 UTC 2009

hi (andreas),
I've been checking why doesn't it work to load a kross plugin and I've seen
that this:
>  KStandardDirs::locate( "data", info.property("X-KDE-Library").toString(),
KComponentData("kdevkrossplugins") )

is always returning an empty string here, so plugincontroller.cpp:346 never
succeeds, because
> info.property("X-KDE-Library").toString()

I have seen that this didn't happen in nico's laptop, do you have any idea
why this can be happening? Maybe trunk is broken on that one? I have checked
and I have kdelibs/kdecore/services/ up-to-date.

Aleix