KDE/kdevelop/languages/cpp

David Nolden david.nolden.kdevelop at art-master.de
Tue Apr 14 14:52:14 UTC 2009

Am Dienstag 14 April 2009 16:31:05 schrieb Frederik Schwarzer:
> Please mark placeholders as such, e.g. by writing "PLACEHOLDER: String",
> or, better, leave out the i18n() call and in ui files use the
> KDE::DoNotExtract comment to avoid being scalped by the angry l10n mob. :)
>
> Regards
Well ok, not a placeholder in that sense. Just in the sense that "There
_might_ be some better information to show here". But there's always something
that could be done better, it's software in development after all. This one
does not have a high priority though.. this thing just isn't worth too much
hassle for translation, so I propose just changing it to "In include-path %1".

Greetings, David