Review Request: Each VcsPlugin its own context menu, Changed the VcsCommonPlugin to a helper class for common functionality

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Mon Apr 6 09:03:35 UTC 2009

On 06.04.09 05:49:39, Fabian Wiesel wrote:

> > On 2009-04-05 15:25:27, Andreas Pakulat wrote:
> > > /trunk/KDE/kdevplatform/plugins/subversion/kdevsvnplugin.cpp, line 134
> > > <http://reviewboard.kde.org/r/530/diff/1/?file=5031#file5031line134>
> > >
> > >     Did you reformat the file with astyle or something? Seems like quite some whitespace changes that are unrelated... Not so nice, but OTOH I don't want to put the burden on you to change these back manually...
>
> Yes, according to the KDE-libs coding style. Is there a different one for KDevelop? The code in general doesn't seem to follow a particular one.

Mine :) I sometimes tend to leave out the whitespace between adjacent
parenthesis. But unfortunately I'm not very good at adhering to my own
style at all times...

> > On 2009-04-05 15:25:27, Andreas Pakulat wrote:
> > > /trunk/KDE/kdevplatform/plugins/subversion/kdevsvnplugin.cpp, line 420
> > > <http://reviewboard.kde.org/r/530/diff/1/?file=5031#file5031line420>
> > >
> > >     Not a real objection to this style, just making sure that you know that a copy of a qlist is really cheap...
>
> Depends on your value on cheap :)

Obviously its not as cheaps a reference, but cheap enough not having to
care about using a ref or a real copy most of the time - especially in GUI
code.

Good day to deal with people in high places; particularly lonely stewardesses.