trunk

Niko Sams niko.sams at gmail.com
Mon Apr 6 05:24:52 UTC 2009

On Sun, Apr 5, 2009 at 8:27 PM, Andreas Pakulat <apaku at gmx.de> wrote:
> On 05.04.09 19:54:46, Niko Sams wrote:
>> On Sun, Apr 5, 2009 at 7:43 PM, Andreas Pakulat <apaku at gmx.de> wrote:
>> > SVN commit 949674 by apaku:
>> >
>> > Move the trunk gdb plugin into playground as its working less well than the one
>> > in playground right now (will move the playground version to trunk separately).
>> > CCMAIL:kdevelop-devel at kdevelop.org
>> >
>> What about my common debugger infrastructure patch now?
>> If I apply it we have the double actions problem again.
>>
>> I guess I should not have waited that long - as you marked the patch already as
>> Ship It.
>
> I think you should wait with this until after the beta2. Then we have all
> the time to bring this in (and new run support). I'm going to tag both
> modules any minute now and will then send a mail to the list. Then trunk
> is open again for any breakage you want to introduce :)
>
> Oh and sorry for messing up your patch (I guess as the older gdb has far
> different code in some places), really didn't think about that :( But I
> think this a working debugger is quite important for the beta2.
Yes - especially the files I moved from kdevelop to kdevplatform. The history
of those is lost now (I have those changes in my git-svn repository -
is there any other way
to solve this?)
Do you mind if I temporarily move back newgdb into trunk? So I can
commit and then
move it back to playground again.

Niko