trunk

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Sun Apr 5 18:27:11 UTC 2009

On 05.04.09 19:54:46, Niko Sams wrote:
> On Sun, Apr 5, 2009 at 7:43 PM, Andreas Pakulat <apaku at gmx.de> wrote:
> > SVN commit 949674 by apaku:
> >
> > Move the trunk gdb plugin into playground as its working less well than the one
> > in playground right now (will move the playground version to trunk separately).
> > CCMAIL:kdevelop-devel at kdevelop.org
> >
> What about my common debugger infrastructure patch now?
> If I apply it we have the double actions problem again.
>
> I guess I should not have waited that long - as you marked the patch already as
> Ship It.

I think you should wait with this until after the beta2. Then we have all
the time to bring this in (and new run support). I'm going to tag both
modules any minute now and will then send a mail to the list. Then trunk
is open again for any breakage you want to introduce :)

Oh and sorry for messing up your patch (I guess as the older gdb has far
different code in some places), really didn't think about that :( But I
think this a working debugger is quite important for the beta2.

Hope that the day after you die is a nice day.