KDE/kdevplatform

David Nolden david.nolden.kdevelop at art-master.de
Sun Apr 5 17:31:23 UTC 2009

Am Sonntag 05 April 2009 16:06:48 schrieb Andreas Pakulat:
> Hmm, indeed there seems to be no documentation about this (except the
> soure code). However at least for QAction::triggered() this is used in
> all examples in Qt itself, so IMHO its pretty safe to assume this is
> officially supported.
>
> If you want to I'll create a bugreport with QtSoftware about the missing
> docs.

Feel free to do it. Since it's undocumented, the big question is whether it's
safe to generally assume that default-parameters in signals can be left out of
the specification. I haven't checked th Qt source code, but I don't believe
that it works like that, since Qt uses string-matching internally for the
signals/slots, and this would mean quite a bit more complexity.

Greetings, David