KDE/kdevplatform

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Sun Apr 5 14:06:48 UTC 2009

On 05.04.09 15:39:57, David Nolden wrote:
> Am Sonntag 05 April 2009 15:35:02 schrieb David Nolden:
> > I didn't know about this special rule, and also didn't find it while
> > checking the Qt documentation(Although only shallowly).
> >
> > To me it seems more like there is also an undocumented triggered() signal.
> Ok seems like this is a builtin mechanism. Now if I only found some official
> documentation for this, then I might consider adapting the code-completion so
> the user can also pick a version with reduced signature for completion.

Hmm, indeed there seems to be no documentation about this (except the
soure code). However at least for QAction::triggered() this is used in
all examples in Qt itself, so IMHO its pretty safe to assume this is
officially supported.

If you want to I'll create a bugreport with QtSoftware about the missing
docs.

You'll never see all the places, or read all the books, but fortunately,
they're not all recommended.