Exporting NavigationWidget

David Nolden zwabel at googlemail.com
Thu Sep 18 20:09:51 UTC 2008

You mean ExpandingWidgetModel, not NavigationWidget. But I don't plan to do it
anytime soon, since I'm currently not sure whether it's really solved in the
right way, it might need a review and a bit of refactoring(Alone the fact
that it's all based in QTreeView although it actually just is a list, seems
suboptimal). So it should stay as it is now, and then at some point when
everything has calmed down a bit and when there isn't that many much more
important tasks around, I will take a look at it.

I've read the thread, and copying wouldn't be all that horrible, but as long
as I'm the only one working on it, that would be the real hack compared to
the logical svn:externals. When we switch to git, the "expandinwidgetmodel"
directory could just be made a sub-module and shared by both sides, so it
would technically work there too.

Greetings, David