Metric presentation

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Sun Sep 14 19:38:46 UTC 2008

On 14.09.08 21:09:18, Manuel Breugelmans wrote:
> On Friday 12 September 2008 16:20:03 you wrote:
> >
> > What do you guys think? Currently I'm leaning towards option 3 but not
> > firmly ...
>
> No opinion on this, anyone? I'll probably go for a pop-up report then.

I thought you hate those popups :) Anyway, I guess it would help if you
could explain a bit what exactly those metrics are for and what you want
to present in the widget.

If you want to know how to do custom documents/views in the central area
look at the qt designer plugin.

Be cheerful while you are alive.
		-- Phathotep, 24th Century B.C.