KDevelop 4.0 Release

David Nolden zwabel at googlemail.com
Tue Sep 9 00:43:08 UTC 2008

Am Dienstag, 9. September 2008 00:51:22 schrieb Andreas Pakulat:
> something nifty there. Personally I'm using a game from playground every
> other day, which I only know about because its been blogged about by the
> author
That's exactly the point ;) and nobody is going to adapt all that stuff to API
changes.

> Having said that, currently IMHO duchainviewer, teamwork,
> genericprojectmanger and cvs fall into that category with hg and bzr
> support being candidates depending on Evgeniy's progress in the next
> months.

I can live with this list, as long as genericprojectmanager != custom-makefile
manager(Without that, KDevelop would be useless to the majority of the
potential users if we look at more than just the KDE devs).

Greetings, David