KDevelop Maintainership

David Nolden zwabel at googlemail.com
Mon Sep 8 10:34:13 UTC 2008

Am Montag, 8. September 2008 12:24:00 schrieb Hamish Rodda:
> I'm happy with you being maintainer :) I was also considering it, but I'm
> happy to be focusing on development instead :)
>
> BTW, I think we really should release a beta any day now... perhaps once
> the class browser sees a bit of attention.
>
> Cheers,
> Hamish.

Before any beta, I think we need at least this:
- Redo class-browser based on code-model
- avoid UI sluggishness while parsing(Although this is partially due to the
class-browsers and thus solved by the point above)
- Fix the random highlighting/range problems
- Do some testing with "full project parsing" enabled

Then we would have a quite useful C++ IDE.

Greetings, David