Default for the Buildset widget

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Sun Sep 7 18:53:16 UTC 2008

On 06.09.08 15:35:13, David Nolden wrote:
> Am Samstag, 6. September 2008 13:22:12 schrieb Andreas Pakulat:
> > PS: Buildset widget is now a lot smaller, I pondered at adding another
> > splitter to make it resizeable, but am not sure wether/how to do that
> > best.
>
> Wouldn't it be best if it just automatically resized to the size of the
> content?

No, that would mean we'd have to define how much of the vertical space
it should get and then hook into its delegate to provide sizeHint
information with a lot of code that tries to calculate the proper size.
Thats simply too much work for too little gain.

A visit to a strange place will bring fresh work.