DVCS-Git No output executing git log in project dir

Evgeniy Ivanov powerfox at kde.ru
Sat Oct 4 16:41:29 UTC 2008

Uwe Kaiser wrote:

> fatal: ambiguous argument '': unknown revision or path not in the working
> tree.
> Use '--' to separate paths from revisions

Hm, strange. Maybe it's a shell-dependent... I have no ideas. I have git
 1.6 too.

> Could you explain me how I can run the tests?
> When executing  <<make test >>  I get this error message.
>
> Unable to find executable:
> /home/kdevel/kde/build/KDE/kdevplatform/plugins/git/tests/kdevgit-test.shell
>
> I added enable_testing() to CMakeFile.txt but it didn't work either.

Run from tests dir "make buildtests" and then "./kdevgit-test" to run
tests. But my newer commit removed git-log test, because it was executed
in the tests dir (current working dir).

--
Cheers, Evgeniy.
Key fingerprint: F316 B5A1 F6D2 054F CD18 B74A 9540 0ABB 1FE5 67A3