Debugging in the DeclarationBuilderBase in duchain

Esben Mose Hansen kde at mosehansen.dk
Wed Nov 12 17:49:17 UTC 2008

On Wednesday 12 November 2008 18:19:33 David Nolden wrote:

> Hi! Nice you're trying to scratch your itch. :) This thing is probably not
> related to your crash though.
>
> What you found is that we don't create declarations for template-parameters
> that don't have a name. This probably should be fixed, because some code
> might rely on one declaration being there for each parameter. But a
> declaration also isn't worth much without a name. Anyway, I think I will
> fix this.

Ok, I would just have thought it would give problems if I made a
specialization like

template<bool> struct __truth_type {  };
template<> struct __truth_type<true> {
	std::string m_truth;
};

and then used the specialization, as in

   std::cout << __truth_type<true>::m_truth.empty();

But if you are going to fix it anyway I suppose it won't matter.

Thanks for helping :) I will try to look at the next suspicious message.

--
Kind regards, Esben