appwizard try2

Bernd Buschinski b.buschinski at web.de
Wed Nov 5 22:23:40 UTC 2008

Spaces are now skipped/excluded but what really worries me are umlauts and
similar, I dont want to create a huge "that char is ok too"-list, so far I did
not came up with a good solution (but it should be ok for now)

I also removed my acciently added mkdir and changed
the mkdir in appwizardplugin.cpp:267 + 277 to mkpath.
Maybe I should also add a nice message if it fails?

And I still do not have a svn account, someone else needs to commit it if this
code is ok :)