kdev3 navigation bar goes to RTL??

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Thu May 29 10:02:59 UTC 2008

Hi,

recently I needed to do some japanese-related bugfixing at work and thus
installed all that input-method stuff to be able to test typing
japanese characters. Around that time KDevelop3 started to switch the
function navigation bar in the toolbar from LTR to RTL on the second
use (i.e. the second time I hit the shortcut to switch focus to it).

Does anybody have a remote idea what might have happened there? The code
of the function navigation bar doesn't have anything related as far as I
could see and no other part of KDevelop3 acts so weird. Also the
input-method stuff has already been removed again from my machine.

Your mode of life will be changed for the better because of good news soon.