XTest plugin integration (milestone2)

Manuel Breugelmans mbr.nxi at gmail.com
Tue May 13 21:22:12 UTC 2008

As planned I've visually integrated the QxRunner lib as a plugin. For a
screenshot check out -> http://mbreugel.blogspot.com/. Can run it for
yourself by de-commenting add_subdirectory(xtest) in
kdevelop/plugins/CMakeLists.txt. I wont keep spamming this ML with evry small
milestone completion though, so look at the blog if you'r interested :)

Next is support for QTest, at first without advanced test discovery, by simply
registering the tests through an xml file or so. Unfortunatly the academic
year is ending and thats robbing me of my free time (task deadlines + exams
closing in at lightning speed).

Manuel