Area model

Amilcar do Carmo Lucas webmaster at kdevelop.org
Mon May 12 11:03:58 UTC 2008

On Monday 12 May 2008 10:53:08 Andreas Pakulat wrote:

> Maybe if you write separate .dox files in sublime for that. But I don't
> think an extensive high-level overview about Sublime (or any of the
> other libraries like DUChain) should be scattered around the various .h
> files of the library.
Documentation can be scattered in several files, and doxygen can be instructed
to generate a simple document (page) with all the info.
The advantage with doxygen documentation is that it is hyperlinked with all
the classes, methods and soforht.

> Thats why putting it in the wiki does make sense
> IMHO. Also currently we keep (almost) all KDevelop4/KDevPlatform related
> information in the wiki, so its a single place where to start looking
> when you want to work with it.
When there can be a link, or links in the wiki to the doxygen.

Regards,

--
Amilcar Lucas
KDevelop.org webmaster