Top-level layout of tool views

Vladimir Prus ghost at cs.msu.su
Fri May 2 06:38:27 UTC 2008

Folks,
it seems we have annoying UI glitch affecting about half of toolview. Please look
at the attached screenshot.

There's document list view on the left -- it is immediately adjacent to button bars,
and looks fine. The output view, however, has margins on all sides, which makes
it be unaligned to the document list, and just looks ugly. I'll fix the views
I come across, by calling QLayout::setMargin(0), but please do take care to set zero
margins for any future tool views.

Andreas, it seems the the buildset list of the project manager also has this problem,
see the second attached screenshot. I think there should be no margin at the bottom.
However, I'm not sure about margin of the left -- did you intentionally used it to
indicate the the list "belongs" to the buildset named in the combobox? In any
case, can you make the margin at the bottom disappear?

Thanks,
Volodya