Check for contractions in strings

David Nolden zwabel at googlemail.com
Mon Mar 31 22:23:24 UTC 2008

On Tuesday 01 April 2008 00:09:20 Samir Faci wrote:
> Well, I was looking for a few items that I could use my time
> productively.  It is hard to fix major bugs without spending a good
> amount of time learning the code base.  Fixing contradiction and
> simple bugs that EBN identifies seems worthwhile.
>
> If there's another list of open issues I should be looking at that are
> of more pressing, as long as I can try to resolve the issue, I'd be
> happy to look at it.
>
> Samir

The list automatically arises when you try to use kdevelop-4. ;-)

But if you'd like something nice & maybe simple to start with:
The document-view does not work correctly. It initially doesn't seem to show
all the currently open documents, you need to unexpand+expand the categories
first.

The document-view sits in kdevelop/plugins/documentview.

Nice to see you interested in helping out.

Greetings, David