Check for contractions in strings

Samir Faci kdelove at esamir.com
Mon Mar 31 22:09:20 UTC 2008

Well, I was looking for a few items that I could use my time
productively.  It is hard to fix major bugs without spending a good
amount of time learning the code base.  Fixing contradiction and
simple bugs that EBN identifies seems worthwhile.

If there's another list of open issues I should be looking at that are
of more pressing, as long as I can try to resolve the issue, I'd be
happy to look at it.

--
Samir