ProjectKCModule parameters

Aleix aleixpol at gmail.com
Sat Mar 8 14:27:47 UTC 2008

Hi list,

We've been experiencing some problems with the cmake preferences
dialog way to retrieve the source folder.

ProjectKCModule has a QVariantList parameter, and I was using the
first one [0] to get the project file path and then getting the source
file from it.

This worked fine here and for many people but dnolden has been having
some issues with it because [0] was retrieving a temporary file.

QUESTION: What parameter should I use? Looks like [1] and [2] would
our needs too. I changed it to [1] for the moment, just because it
looks more correct than [0].

Thanks,
Aleix