what to do during the hackathon open weekend

Vladimir Prus ghost at cs.msu.su
Sun Mar 2 17:04:55 UTC 2008

On Sunday 02 March 2008 15:31:02 Andreas Pakulat wrote:
> Hi,
>
> as the first weekend of the kdevelop hackathon is basically open for
> everybody I'm wondering wether we should start thinking about stuff like
> tutorials, presentations and such things?
>
> Or are we just going to do that "live", as its too few visitors (afaik
> so far only two or three non-devs) and just show them stuff they're
> interested in directly with the code?

I'd say we definitely need to have some structured discussion before
actually getting into coding. I'm not sure if that discussion will
be of interest to non-developers. As for the structure, I'm not 100%
sure. Perhaps, everybody interested can prepare brief presentations
about what they like KDevelop to be, and then we should allocate
some time for brainstorming/prioritization?

- Volodya