future 3.5 development?

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Sun Mar 2 13:07:15 UTC 2008

Hi,

I just had another support thingie on IRC where somebody couldn't
"type" into the application output window (for a CLI app).

And I had the idea of having a simple line-edit to send some text to the
application that runs via stdin. However before I start "wasting" my time
on this:

What does everybody think about 3.5 development? Do you think we can or
should do another bugfix release sometime (probably on our own)?

A gift of a flower will soon be made to you.