what to do during the hackathon open weekend

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Sun Mar 2 18:35:54 UTC 2008

On 02.03.08 17:07:54, Alexander Dymo wrote:
> On Sunday 02 March 2008 14:31:02 Andreas Pakulat wrote:
> > as the first weekend of the kdevelop hackathon is basically open for
> > everybody I'm wondering wether we should start thinking about stuff like
> > tutorials, presentations and such things?
>
> May I suggest an idea?

Oh, sorry, seems I forgot the [rfc] tag :) Of course you may!

> We have pretty cool stuff in duchain and c++ support right now but so
> far only Hamish and David have the thorough knowledge about it. It
> would be cool if they could give a short overview of that stuff live.
> I know, there's a design doc and so on, but nothing could replace the
> live talk directly from experts :)

Yeah and that would probably also mean a lot less mails from me on the
list (I'm planning to start QMake/duchain soon, so I can finish it off
during april).

> >From my side, I could prepare a short overview of sublime stuff (if you think
> you want to hear it;))

And btw, I can offer an overview over project support, plugin loading
mechanisms (and interface usages) as well as some insight into the VCS
infrastructure. Though I have to admit that I don't necessarily want to
do all three.

While you recently had your problems on the run, they've regrouped and
are making another attack.