KDE/kdevplatform/plugins

Evgeniy Ivanov powerfox at kde.ru
Tue Jun 17 13:34:44 UTC 2008

Andreas Pakulat wrote:
> On 16.06.08 18:51:39, Evgeniy Ivanov wrote:
>
>> SVN commit 821185 by eivanov:
>>
>> Fixed crashes of CVS and SVN (one of multiple). SVN still has crash problem: Bug 164247 was opened.
>>

> As you probably saw when you're reading this I've already closed the
> bugreport mostly because its not reproduceable and we should handle
> these things on the list for now.

Ok, sure.
> So what did you do to make it crash? I've just tried creating a new
> qmake project (note the other projects are from kdesdk if you have that
> installed and might not work, though they should I think) and imported
> that into a local svn (using file:///....).
>
> And of course a backtrace would help.

mkdir svnrepo
cd ./svnrepo/
svnadmin create proj1
vim ./proj1/conf/svnserve.conf
       anon-access = read
       anon-access = write
kdevelop &
QMake based project, SVN, Repo: file:///workspace/trash/svnrepo/proj1/
(without file:/// is the same). Then I can get a backtrace :( But
unfortunately I can't, for an hour my laptop didn't respond and then I
got «Failed to create backtrace» or something like it. I have to buy 2Gb
RAM, but can't go to the sop earlier than weekend. Do you think 2Gb is
enough to debug and see backtraces?
The repo is ok:
kde-devel at powerfox:~/proj> svn import /workspace/trash/svn-copy/
file:///workspace/trash/svnrepo/proj1/ -m "Oops"
Adding         /workspace/trash/svn-copy/hello.txt

Committed revision 1.
kde-devel at powerfox:~/proj> svn checkout
file:///workspace/trash/svnrepo/proj1/
A    proj1/hello.txt
Checked out revision 1.

--