KDE/kdevplatform/plugins

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Mon Jun 16 20:03:02 UTC 2008

On 16.06.08 18:51:39, Evgeniy Ivanov wrote:
> SVN commit 821185 by eivanov:
>
> Fixed crashes of CVS and SVN (one of multiple). SVN still has crash problem: Bug 164247 was opened.

As you probably saw when you're reading this I've already closed the
bugreport mostly because its not reproduceable and we should handle
these things on the list for now.

So what did you do to make it crash? I've just tried creating a new
qmake project (note the other projects are from kdesdk if you have that
installed and might not work, though they should I think) and imported
that into a local svn (using file:///....).

And of course a backtrace would help.

Beware of a dark-haired man with a loud tie.