Context menus for VCS

Evgeniy Ivanov powerfox at kde.ru
Sat Jun 14 17:54:15 UTC 2008

Andreas Pakulat wrote:
> On 14.06.08 14:24:24, Evgeniy Ivanov wrote:
>
>> I meant context menus for VCS (in Documents View), look at screenshot:
>> http://ipicture.ru/Gallery/Viewfull/2517276.html
>> There are no commit, add and other things in menu :)
>>

> Thats because our VCS plugins currently don't handle
> Context::FileContext. Feel free to add support for that. To see the VCS
> menu, just use the project view for now.

I can't see VCS menu even in ProjectView. I see, that the code supports
it (from CVS plugin: “// For now we only support the contextmenu from
the ProjectView plugin.”), and see the required code in the
projectreeview.cpp. Even CVS doesn't work (and I have the same code for
Git). It is supposed to work, but doesn't. Thanks for pointing to the
projectreeview, will try to understand why it doesn't work and fix.

--
Best Regards,
Evgeniy