Document tabs on top.

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Thu Jun 12 09:23:56 UTC 2008

On 12.06.08 10:11:01, tomasz2k at poczta.onet.pl wrote:

> I've coded some code with KDevelop4 yesterday and it was nice indeed. I have a few practical issues to resolve and I need your advices.
>
> 1. I've opened KDevPlatform project (.kdev4) but it doesn't show any entries inside Buildset window. Is it ok?

Yes, you need to add items to that yourself, but they will get stored
then.

> 2. I cannot build KDevPlatform from KDevelop. I've build from the outside but how can I achieve it?

You need to configure the cmake builder first, right-click the project
item and choose project options. Then configure a new builddir for cmake
or give it your existing one.

> 3. What's your practice - you code kdevplatform and/or kdevelop, built it from kdevelop and run/debug new instance from within instance you're working on?

Yes, but IIRC run/debug currently doesn't work fully yet. So I usually
use the embedded konsole to do that.

> 4. I build kdevplatform and kdevelop with kdesvn-build script. Are there any issues with that you're aware of?

Doing that myself and works perfect.

> 5. Code colors palette is ok! Is it configurable now or not yet?

Not yet.

You are dishonest, but never to the point of hurting a friend.