Document tabs on top.

tomasz2k at poczta.onet.pl tomasz2k at poczta.onet.pl
Thu Jun 12 08:11:01 UTC 2008

I've coded some code with KDevelop4 yesterday and it was nice indeed. I have a few practical issues to resolve and I need your advices.

1. I've opened KDevPlatform project (.kdev4) but it doesn't show any entries inside Buildset window. Is it ok?
2. I cannot build KDevPlatform from KDevelop. I've build from the outside but how can I achieve it?
3. What's your practice - you code kdevplatform and/or kdevelop, built it from kdevelop and run/debug new instance from within instance you're working on?
4. I build kdevplatform and kdevelop with kdesvn-build script. Are there any issues with that you're aware of?
5. Code colors palette is ok! Is it configurable now or not yet?

Thanks in advance.
Tomasz Kalkosiński