KDE/kdevelop

Vladimir Prus ghost at cs.msu.su
Mon Jun 9 06:36:06 UTC 2008

On Monday 09 June 2008 10:21:20 Hamish Rodda wrote:
> SVN commit 818666 by rodda:
>
> Large refactoring to allow running state of plugins to be shown to the user, and jobs to be killed...:
>
> Ported to new IRun*
> - gdb
> - valgrind
>
> Ported to KJob
> - build plugins (make, qmake, cmake)
> - grep plugin
>
> I tried to add the new Stop action to the main toolbar, but for some reason it doesn't show up??? (is there some code to remove actions from the main toolbar?)

Yes. Shell::MainWindowPrivate::fixToolBar. Anyway, I'm not sure if the stop button belongs
to the main toolbar -- the most common job to kill is debug, so maybe it should belong
to debug toolbar.

We talked about getting a list of running jobs by clicking on status bar, so this can be
the mechanism to kill other kinds of jobs.

- Volodya